Every effort has been made to accurately represent potential earnings and figures. Even though this industry is one of the few where one can write their own check in terms of earnings, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas presented.Testimonials and other success stories from our system are not to be taken as a promise or guarantee of earnings.
Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our ideas, techniques and the effort put forth. We do not purport this as a “get rich scheme.”
Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our system depends on the time you devote to your own income and the development of the various skills required to be successful. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Results vary, and as with any business and / or money-making opportunity, you could make more or less. Success in ANY business and / or money-making opportunity is a result of hard work, time and a variety of other factors. No express or implied guarantees of income are made by the creator or owner of this site.
The bottom line is that we while we want you to enjoy phenomenal success, and we do all we can to help you in that endeavor, we can not promise or guarantee you income. Nobody can. We do believe with our system you have a level playing field and can enjoy amazing success. It remains to be seen whether or not you will do your part and put forth the consistent time, energy and effort required to make it happen. We do know what can happen when you do!
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you voluntarily subscribe to our email list. You may visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
2. To send periodic emails. The email address you provide should you voluntarily choose to subscribe to our list, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years of age or older.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
Terms Of Service
This Terms of Service Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms for your use of the System, Products and / or Services. You are only authorized to use the System, Products and / or Services if you agree to abide by all the terms that are part of this Agreement. If you wish to purchase a package and make use of the system Services, you agree to be bound by this Terms of Service Agreement in its entirety and indicate your acceptance by visiting our website and agreeing to purchase any package.
1. You agree not to make any claims regarding sales, unless you have proof for such claims.
2. You must have a valid email address on file. In the event that your email address changes, make sure you update it with the person you purchased a package from.
A. This service is provided on an As Is, As Available Basis. We make no warranties or guarantees of any kind, either expressed and / or implied.
B. Anyone using the system, must be in full compliance with our Terms of Service, which govern the rules and policies governing the marketing methods of our system.
C. You must use and promote the system responsibly. You agree not to misrepresent the system in any way. We reserve the right to suspend and / or terminate any Independent Sales Agent’s website that is not in compliance with our Terms of Service, or if false or misleading statements referencing our system are being made. Your site may only be reactivated after it becomes compliant.
3. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we, or anyone involved in creating, producing or distributing the products and / or services, be liable for:
A. any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use our products and / or service;
B. all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through our products and / or service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors or defects;
C. any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction and / or unauthorized access to our records, products, programs or services.
4. You must strictly follow the rules and use of our products / system and / or service correctly. Your account may be terminated immediately, without recourse, if you:
A. Send unsolicited email messages (spam).
B. Post messages that contain your Independent Sales Agent link in newsgroups that are unrelated to that product or service
C. Forge your “From” Address in an email message, and/or newsgroup posting.
5. We reserve the right to add or delete material to your website and / or make any changes to the products, service and / or this agreement without notice.
6. We may terminate, at our sole discretion and without notice, any association deemed to be in breach of this agreement, anyone found abusing or misusing the products and / or service, and / or anyone harassing other members or the administrative staff in any way.
7. In the unlikely event that this program should ever terminate its operations, it’s creator, operators, employees, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our customers or Independent Sales Agents. Materials, tools and resources, and other services are made available to the new associate immediately after sign-up and they shall be deemed as services for their payment.
8. Individuals and / or sites involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, warez, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
9.We do not make any claims on how much money you can earn with our system. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors such as where, how, and how often you advertise the system, and on the level of motivation and ability to make sales, therefore, individual results will vary.
10. You agree to accept emails and phone updates regarding our system. We will never inundate you with emails, spam or phone calls.
11. Your relationship with our system is not that of an employee or a partner relationship. You are an Independent Contractor, therefore responsible for your own taxes, fillings, book keeping, etc.
12. You understand that all payments from your personal sales will be made to you directly. The payments do not come from us. If you have any problems and / or concerns in this area, you should contact your respective merchant account provider.
13. Buyer warrants that he or she is over 18 years of age, not subject to the Child Online Privacy Act, of legal age to enter into contractual agreements in the state in which he or she is present when he or she makes this purchase, and is the true and authorized owner of the credit card and / or other account used to make this purchase.
14. This site may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to our system. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or our system. We have not reviewed any or all of such sites and are not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and we make no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by us of that site.
15. This is a digital product. Once it has been delivered to you, the sale is final. We do not offer any refunds of any kind. Due to the nature of digital delivery, leads are sold “as is” and your success with them will depend upon your prospecting and recruiting skills. By continuing your registration and package purchase, you agree that no charge backs are allowed, no refunds are given and all purchases are final.
16. We accept no responsibility for your acts and / or omissions of the leads. We make no representation regarding the use by licensee of the leads is authorized pursuant to the Federal Trade Commission’s Federal Communications Commission’s Telemarketing Sales Rules. Licensee hereby agrees that the leads are provided on an “as is, as available” basis. Indemnity: Each party hereto agrees to indemnify, and hold the other party harmless from and against any and all actions, claims, demands, proceedings, liabilities, damages, judgements, settlements, fines, penalties, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees and related costs. These policies and terms of agreement are provided for each individual who purchases a lead list or report. By proceeding with a purchase, the purchaser / licensee agrees to the terms set forth in this agreement.
© 2021 Worldwide Ad Network, Inc. All rights reserved.